Hobbies and illnesses

Friday, February 19, 2016
Been working really hard on my streaming, just to have everything derailed by a bout of illness. I am doing much better though, and I seem to have missed out on the worst of the plague. (knock on wood! ALL THE WOODS!)

So I haven't done that in a week which is irritating. Everyones been sick and coughing though, but it's hard enough getting something like this to be a habbit.

Going to gripe here that my sleep schedule is off AGAIN and I am typing this at insane o clock in the morning. :P Stupid sickness.

Okay ranty bits over.

I got a second monitor for love holiday which is awesome!! no more tabbing out to look at various streams. I am such a happy happy mage. :) (I bought Thraxx star wars battle front. It HAD to be done.) Also got to see deadpool, a movie I highly reccomend.

But the bigges tchange lately is that I have been writing a ton ton ton. Much more then simply the nano, (that I didn't finish on time.) I'll admit without the deadline I am not picking at it as much, and that's okay too. I have restarted though and gotten quite a few more pages out of it, which is fun and interesting and wow do my hands cramp up from all the typing. But it's a good thing.

Current games played: Bon Bon Bakery, World of warcraft (got an ally hunter I am leveling!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment