Back pains and plans

Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Back problems are still a huge thing in my world, and though I wish I could say otherwise, it's pretty much the focus of each day.

That's the bad news.

The good news is that I know the underlying reason and am working on it, and though I don't have the funds to actually fix this thing up good and proper, I can (Much more slowly) work on it. It's not impossible (I don't beleive anything is!) But it's very hard and very slow thanks to money. :P

Stoopid money.

I know I say this often, but a major goal of mine is that I am going to redo alludra's pets. Maybe even mannerly mage. I want to put myself out there more, do things and create things for the games we so love! I just adore giving back to this amazing community that has helped me so much!



0 comments:

Post a Comment